Let Prosperous I.M. Inc. (The premiere lawyer ad agency) Do a Free Audit on Your AdWords Account.
99.3% of the time we find something that will help conversions. It could be small changes, but half of the time, our audits reveal bigger issues that when fixed have increased conversions at least 20-30% and/or decreased cost per click by 15-20%! That’s worth the time to do an audit isn’t it?
Why Should You Allow Prosperous I.M. Inc. To Audit Your AdWords Account?
The complexities of AdWords is astronomical especially with the constant changes from Google, the marketplace and competitors. Adjustments should be made frequently (almost daily) and complete overhauls should not be uncommon. At Prosperous I.M we believe in good old fashion human audits that strategically look for ways to cut costs and increase conversions. You would be amazed at what we find when a software manages an account or if the account hasn’t been optimized in a while. Our audits have gains the trust of dozens of new clients who quickly saved money and received a better ROI. It’s your turn and you have nothing to lose.
Here are a few of the issues we encounter during our audits:
- Not Relevant Keywords: Misaligned keywords will lower your quality score which increases costs. Google is huge on relevancy and as a result, when keywords are not relevant to the ads and the landing page your quality score goes down. The only result from this is to pay too much for that keyword.
- Wrong Keywords:It completely baffles me how many accounts bid on their own business name. This is usually a complete waste of money because your will be ranked #1 organically and people will find you for free instead of clicking on your ad. The only time we recommend bidding on your name is if it’s generic enough to cross over into regular keywords or your competitors are bidding on your name (which happens). We have had over a dozen audits that we found them bidding on their own name which cost them $1500 to $3000 a year or more.
- Majority Broad Match Keywords:Broad match keywords can be costly, as they usually yield more traffic but they are not hyper-qualified. We use more restrictive match types like modified broad, phrase and exact. While your volume may decrease, you’ll be showing your ads to more relevant users resulting in more clicks, conversions and higher Quality Scores.
- Negative Keywords:This is truly a powerful way to save a ton of money on fraudulent clicks or clicks from people who are not prospects. We have found some accounts who have 30-40% of their clicks coming from people who are absolutely not looking to use their services. Examples are people looking for photos or DIYer’s or people trying to sell you something!
- Account Management:Unfortunately for you but fortunately for us, there is no such thing as set and forget for AdWords (or any other online marketing). The complexity of Google gives us job security. According to Google, almost 90% of all AdWords accounts are not optimized on a weekly basis. Unfortunately, that applies to most agencies as well. Google AdWords is an auction. And just like any auction, the astute people get a good deal and the rest pay too much. You must weekly (sometimes daily for competitive niches), scrutinize the bids, the ads, click ther to “try” AdWords which jacks up everyone’s cost per click. If you are not watching, you can get strung along.
- Poor Landing Pages:Most of the accounts we audit are sending their clicks to irrelevant landing pages or the home page. This is a costly, rookie mistake. Bad landing pages deteriorates conversion rates, typically by about half. Sending traffic to highly relevant landing pages can quickly double the effectiveness of the ad group.
- Mediocre Ads: The ads themselves are a huge part of conversions. In most cases ther is no compelling reason to put your business name in the headline. It’s a waste of premium copy real estate and most people don’t care, (otherwise they would have Googled your name). Do the ads draw attention? Is there a call to action? Is the phone number showing?
- Schedule Your Free AdWords Audit today, call 850-462-5272.Our Pay Per Click (PPC) management philosophy is simple, get the highest ROI possible for our clients! We understand that you work hard for your marketing dollars. We want you to feel confident that we do too. Call us today to schedule your free AdWords audit. 850-462-5272
Lawyer Ad Agency of Prosperous I.M. Inc. is a Certified Google Partner specializing in Advanced Pay Per Click Strategies and Mobile. This allows us certain privileges that help us maximize our clients’ budget. One of those privileges is direct access to a Senior Adwords Representative from Google. This allows us to quickly get answers on anomalies and click fraud credits, among other things. Our Pay Per Click (PPC) management team has years of experience. Each of our clients Adwords accounts are monitored daily with proprietary software as well as physical checks from our management team.
Our Pay Per Click management philosophy is simple, get the highest R.O.I possible for our clients! We understand that you work hard for your marketing dollars. We want you to feel confident that we do too.
What We Do
Ad Words Setup and Optimization
- Ad split-testing set up
- Multiple Ad Group creation and implementation
- Pinpoint targeted geo-fencing
- In depth keyword research and development
- Landing page determination, optimization
- Bid set up for each individual keywords
- Negative keyword research, development and implementation
- Mobile ad creation and optimization
- Ad changes
- Bid adjustments
- keyword adjustment
- Continual Ad split testing
- Quality score monitoring
Benefits of PPC
1. Exact Targeting
With PPC, you have the power to choose when and where your ads will be shown so that you can target specific people or locations. We base our campaigns on conversions so we create campaigns that are fully optimized to get a response.
PPC campaigns can be changed immediately. If you want something new and different, there is no waiting around for it.
3. Budget Friendly
With PPC, you only pay when a visitor clicks on your ad, and you decide how much to pay for a click.
4. Measurable Results
A huge benefit of PPC is that there is a specific and measurable target. You can measure anything related to your PPC campaign including views, visits, profits, clicks, phone calls and more.
What Sets Us Apart
- Unique Landing Pages and Ads designed specifically for your firm.
- A focus on attracting and converting leads
- Constant updates and optimization of ads and keywords
- Non-compete Agency